The size range is 0-22 and is flattering on all shapes and figures. The princess seams allow for alterations to ensure a superb fit. Use your chest measurements to find your size on the chart. This is a dress with a lot of options:
- 5 sleeve lengths: sleeveless, cap, short, 3/4 length, and long.
- 4 skirt lengths: peplum, above knee, at knee, and below knee.
- 2 skirt styles: gathered and pleated
- 2 neckline heights
- optional peter pan collar
- optional inseam pockets
- optional belt loops
The Ladies Caroline is a fully lined dress with an invisible zipper closure. The tutorial includes a full and very understandable directions on how to install an invisible zipper, even if you have never done one before. The standard zipper length needed is 22 inches. Also included, is a full FBA (full bust adjustment) tutorial for those with larger busts. The difficulty level for this pattern is “ambitious intermediate” because of possible fit alterations and the invisible zipper. This listing is for the PDF pattern and will be delivered electronically. This listing is not for the finished dress. As always, please contact me with any questions you may have.
Latest posts by Hayley (see all)
- ColorFoldz Giveaway! - September 8, 2017
- Dollies and Me Make Three: Project Run and Play Mini - August 29, 2017
- The Ania Dress: Coffee and Thread Pattern Tour - April 12, 2017