It’s that time of year again! It’s seems like summertime just started, and now our little ones are headed back to school again. Whether you’re up for a full wardrobe sew or just a few staple pieces, I’ve pulled together a bunch of my favorite FREE back-to-school patterns that are easy to sew and great year round.
Note:* Many of these FREE patterns come in one size only. Check the sizing before downloading.
6. Girl’s Nautical Dress by Kalleen from At Second Street
10. Cloth Lunch Sack by If Only They Would Nap
Latest posts by Hayley (see all)
- ColorFoldz Giveaway! - September 8, 2017
- Dollies and Me Make Three: Project Run and Play Mini - August 29, 2017
- The Ania Dress: Coffee and Thread Pattern Tour - April 12, 2017