I fixed it!!! I fixed the Bimaa hoodie from the other day and I love it! Read more about my mistakes HERE.
I turned the pullover hoodie into a zip up jacket with pockets… my silly mistake turned out okay after all thanks for everyone's input and suggestions!
I didn't take step-by-step photos, but it was simple. I promise.
I cut my hoodie straight down the middle.
I added kangaroo style pockets to each side.
I added plackets with the extra owl fabric I had and then added a black separating zipper.
Here you can see the placket a bit better and how the zipper goes all the way up.
It is going to be the perfect fall jacket and she loves the pockets.
This proves a few things:
*always read a pattern before starting
*mistakes aren't always the end of the world
*owl fabric must not be wasted
And because my pride was pretty down trodden after my hoodie mistake, I HAD to make another Bimaa and I love it!
Check in tomorrow for that one :)