I think we can all agree that I have a bit of a pumpkin obsession, right? Check HERE if you need to refresh your memory. I am always on the hunt for new pumpkin-based recipes to try, so when I came across this one found HERE, I was super stoked because it looked so yummy!!!
And here are the donut holes I created after tweaking their recipe slightly:
Heat oven to 350*. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
Mix all dry ingredients (listed under “donuts”) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients (listed under “donuts”) together in a larger sized bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until fully incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, fill the mini muffin tins, about 2/3 full.
- Pop into the preheated oven for about 12 minutes, or until firm.
- Melt your butter in a dish.
- Mix your cinnamon and sugar together in another dish.
Latest posts by Hayley (see all)
- The Janie Dress: Yellow Poppies - January 16, 2017
- Sewing for an Elephant Charity: embrACE the elephants - December 7, 2016
- Thanksgiving Sale! - November 23, 2016